If you ask anybody about their opinion to open a restaurant, the answer will be as expected.. ‘don’t’. But with the right vision, hard labour and regular activity you can make a restaurant that people will really like to visit. And if you are really looking to get yourself a restaurant and want to earn money with your plan, then read this article and move ahead!
Before you start, you must really be aware that a commercial kitchen requires a lot of investment, catering equipment is not cheap, especially commercial catering equipment! But it lasts long and is the backbone of your business.
You must take some steps to achieve your goal of creating a successful restaurant:
1. Put all your efforts to clarify the things that your restaurant wants to project and then get instructions from people who are willing to help and are able to get the best out of your plans.
2. You must pay your attention to the interior design of the restaurant and make sure that the interior designing is soothing as well as impressive.
3. Find a location where people usually tend to visit several times a day, and then find a place where your diners can park their vehicles.
a) Now talking about the food, your food must be cooked by chefs who are really good at their work. taste it and then allow it to be presented in front of the diners if they are good enough to make somebody’s mouth water at one look of it. Choose the dishes to be presented and the price. Make sure that there is a balance between high rated dishes and cheap rated dishes, for if you offer only expensive items then there would be no person who would regularly visit your restaurant. Consider adding dishes especially for vegetarians and for kids.
b) You can also think of some creativity and some innovative ideas, and describe the style of the food, like Chinese, Indian, Italian dishes and stuff like that.
5. Remember that it is necessary to find some place for washing your dishes in addition to areas for dining and kitchen area.
6. Graphic design plays a great role in making your restaurant look awesome from exterior designing to the menu.
7. Also pay attention to the lighting, try to make it look romantic for couples by focusing dramatic lights on the table and complement it with glowing atmospheric lights to make your customers look good.
8. Prevent your restaurant from being at financial risk and insure it as early as possible.
9. Select your staff wisely. You must select your staff and train them by yourself if you are a good chef or you can hire a chef to train your staff.
1O. Advertisement is also of great importance in making your restaurant successful, contact news editors to do a great “new restaurant coming soon” story.
11. Read books on planning, designing and securing investments.
12. Decide whether to offer a full bar service. If you want to do so then get a wine license.
13. You must find furniture imported from the best furniture makers in the city.
14. Remember how important catering equipment is, take a look at our site at BuyCatering.com for a full range of commercial catering equipment to suit all your catering needs.
15. Make sure that your doors are always open to welcome hungry diners. There is an old saying in Indian culture “ATlTHl DEVO BHAVA”, which means that our guests are equivalent to our gods, so take care to get care.
Most recent searches: